- Very strong exports of Nickel, Bauxite, Sugar and Tobacco
- Although military is 1 star only, it is well equipped (high quantities of fighters, tanks, helicopters, missile launchers and cruisers), and thanks to conscription, soldier quantity is large and quickly makes up for losses.
- All the power of a typical dictatorship (no syndicates, control over justice/religions/media/associations)
- You need to import practically everything else
- Many enemies which are powerful and well connected in the EU and NATO, as well as being close to 4 major enemies: the United States, United Kingdom (only its territories in the Caribbean Sea), France (only its Caribbean territories) and Canada.
- You start the game with sanctions on you
- Relatively small GDP per capita limits investment in infrastructure, subsidization, public sector employment, etc.