Key Statistics Edit
- Population: 111,000,000
- Capital: Mexico City
- Largest city: Mexico City (11,000,000 people)
- Other major cities: Guadalajara, Monterrey, Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, Cancun, Acapulco, Cautitlan Izcalli, Ecatepec de Morelos
- Type: federal republic, presidential, democracy
- Area size: Total 1972550 km² or 758249 sq miles
- Leaning: Right
- Benefits: Mexico has a lot rich energy resources. Petrol can be found in the Gulf of Mexico, the Northeast and the South of the country. Major wind sources can also be found in the Northern and Northeastern and to a certain extent the southern part of the country. Mexico also enjoys a balanced budget deficit, which is far lower than many countries in the game. Despite being considered a developing country, Mexico enjoys one of the strongest economies in the game, with strong sectors in Oil, Fuel, Nautral Gas, Cereals, many fruits, Vegetables, Automobiles and electronic goods. A low, controllable unemployement rate is always good, and Mexico's economy is much more stable than its neighbor, the United States. Though having a negative immgiration rate, Mexico's immigrant population can rise quickly as the country develops. Mexico has a large life expectancy rate, at 76. The http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Verde_nuclear_power_plant, though Mexico's only one, enables the player to embark on a secret nuclear weapons program from the start of the game.
- Drawbacks: Mexico has lost a lot of its superpower, especially with a costly war with the US in the 1840s. Mexico's emigration rate might be a problem. Mexico does not have a permanent seat in the UN Security Council. Mexico also tends to suffer from a high poverty rate, which is 39% at the start of the game. Mexico also does not have a membership in NATO (though it is eligible to join, meaning you can play as Mexico and enter NATO as soon as you start). Mexico tends to suffer from strikes, as syndicates tend to strike without a warning protest. The Mexican Army is rather small, and most of it is comprised of conscripts, and more unfortunately, the navy is even smaller and its air force is absolutely pathetic, thus some players consider the in-game Mexican Navy and Air Force impotent. Even with its large oil and gas production, Mexico is not a member of the OPEC. In some regions Mexico lacks hospitals.